The Importance Of A Plan Of Action Written On Paper

by Vitor Ferreira on

in Internet Marketing,Personal Development

(Very Important That!) Write A Plan Of Action

 

Plan Of ActionJust a quick story for you:

In the 1950s, there was a study done at Harvard University, where the students were questioned about who had goals.

 

Not surprisingly, virtually all said they did.

They were then asked how many had actually put these goals in writing.

 

The answer was only 3% of the group.

(must be 3% again …)

 

And after this study was followed 30 years later and the 3% who had written down their goals were worth more than the other 97% combined.

It’s amazing or just a coincidence?

 

That’s up to you to decide. But while their goals remain inside your head that you run the risk of them being just dreams.

Now please be honest with yourself. Have you ever put your goals in writing?

Most people do not have.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

 

You need to change that.

 

You Need To Have In Writing Exactly What You Want To Achieve Paper.

 

Thus it is important – because when you think of the end ” ( as discussed above ) , you have to know exactly what you must be thinking .

 

Most people have no real answer to the question ‘what is your goal ?

Write your goal on paper will achieve this answer for you . And let me tell you – seeing what you want to happen – written and is very exciting !

 

Try it ! Suddenly makes everything ‘ happens ‘ !

So when you ‘re in the car – in the shower – making dinner ,

You will have a focused goal that you can actually think and pointing in that direction .

I tend to break my goals into monthly goals .

 

This works for me . And if you are starting out in this business – why not give it a chance too?

For example : want to learn how to create an opt in form for your webpage ? Write it down – and keep that as your goal for the month. Want to learn how to create a simple web page?

 

Write it down and keep that as your goal for the month.

It is very easy to get stuck in ” analysis paralysis ” and do nothing , feeling there is plenty to do.

However annotate a monthly goal will help you overcome this.

 

His intention to experience prosperity depends on you adopt this mindset .

 

 

Those Who Are Successful In Vain To Say That They Use These Same Methods.

 

One of the secrets to attract abundance abundant in your life is as follows:

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.

 

So – change the way you look at things. Just try it! Write down your goal

for the next month now and then put on your computer so you see it every day.

 

Have a Fantastic Day

Vitor Ferreira

assinatura

 

 

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: